Engine:3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
Fuel Efficiency:19 CITY / 26 HWY
19/26 City/Highway MPG
Snell Automotive has been serving the DFW Metroplex for over 40 Years, Jaguar/Landrover Frisco is your premier retailer of new and used Jaguar/Landrover vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your shopping and service experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today! Serving Frisco, Prosper, Mckinney, Mellisa, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Plano, Tyler, Carrolton, Addison, Richardson, Garland, Grapevine and many other outlining cities.
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study
* The 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK is opulent enough to announce your success, but also versatile enough to actually be useful. Whether it’s a weekend at the ski lodge or down by the lake, the GLK will get you there in style and comfort. Source: KBB.com
* Solid feel; sophisticated ride and handling; powerful V6 engine; efficient diesel model; luxurious, impeccably crafted cabin; abundant safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class has an aggressive stance, with gorgeous sculpting on its side profile, a bold oversize grille, and large windows for superb visibility. One year after its makeover, it continues to turn heads everywhere. It is offered in two models, the GLK250 BlueTEC, and the GLK350. The GLK250 BlueTEC comes equipped with a 200 Horsepower, 2.1-liter, inline-4, twin-turbo clean diesel engine, paired with a 7-speed automatic with shift paddles. The GLK350 has the same transmission, but is packing a 302 Horsepower, 3.5-liter, gasoline Direct Injection V-6 engine under the hood for serious performance. While both models offer 4MATIC all-wheel drive, the GLK350 also gives you the option of available Rear-wheel Drive. Both ride proudly atop gorgeous 19-inch, triple 5-spoke wheels. The experience of the GLK interior is simply superb, and will immerse you in comfort and luxury. It is finished with soft-touch materials, and possesses an intuitive and clean instrument panel, Burl Walnut wood trim, and 8-way power-adjustable front seats. Option packages abound for the GLK-Class. There is the available Premium 1 Package, which features items such as a power lift gate, panorama roof, and media interface. Or, the optional Leather, Lighting, or Interior Am
Safety and reliability are built in. The only time my dealership gets to see the vehicle is when the mileage planned maintenance is required. No failures since I purchased new. Great safety features.Read more reviews at Cars.com
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
*ACPO Coverage, including limited warranty and roadside assistance, expires up to seven years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Original in-service date is the earlier of the new-vehicle retail sale or in-use date, as reported to Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. Select vehicles may have the option for different warranty terms. Vehicles with the 7 years/100,000 miles limited warranty are limited in supply and only available at participating Land Rover Retailers. See your authorized Land Rover Retailer for complete terms and conditions.
**Original in-Service date is the earlier of new-vehicle retail sales or in-use date, as reported to or by Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. See your Land Rover Retailer for details or call 1-800-396-7373.
**Coverage begins on the vehicle’s original date of retail sale or in-use date. See your Land Rover Retailer for details.